Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19936 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,313 (RM6,585) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)