Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34295 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €914 (2,665 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)