Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09308 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,768 (19,000 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (31 minutes ago)