Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09244 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,733 (18,744 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)