Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,447 (R$ 8,316) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)