Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,170 (R$ 4,380) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (35 minutes ago)