Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,147 (RM5,710) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (22 minutes ago)