Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19832 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,135 (RM5,724) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (44 minutes ago)