Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,328 (₩2,951,841) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)