Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,198 (₩2,890,397) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)