Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,175 (¥279,222) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)