Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,650 (¥559,200) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (37 minutes ago)