Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,810 (¥238,571) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)