Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,218 (783,503 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)