Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,735 (Rp 39,567,008) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)