Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,159 (Rp 19,752,986) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)