Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 85% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,780 (CHF 6,195) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)