Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02560 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,623 (63,399 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)