Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,504 (C$6,696) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)