Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,764 (C$2,610) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)