Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,087 (C$5,905) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)