Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,689 (C$5,488) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)