Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,364 (C$3,585) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (35 minutes ago)