Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,099 (﷼ 56,500,890) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)