Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00711 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,097 (₨154,341) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)