Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,289 (4,484KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)