Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,163 (¥615,482) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (36 minutes ago)