Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,267 (¥282,425) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (32 minutes ago)