Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,537 (37,673,969 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)