Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,232 prices entered by 1,026 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,883 (R$ 7,086) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)