Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,865 prices entered by 1,056 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,017 (R$ 7,550) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (37 minutes ago)