Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,559 prices entered by 872 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,786 (R$ 7,878) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)