Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,314 (R$ 5,533) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)