Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,277 (R$ 4,726) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)