Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,043 (R$ 4,100) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (32 minutes ago)