Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,803 (R$ 9,508) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)