Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,987 (R$ 7,374) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)