Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27108 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 (R$ 12,886) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (37 minutes ago)