Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24712 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,747 (R$ 7,069) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)