Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01976 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,274 (RD$ 165,686) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)