Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01719 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,381 (RD$ 80,309) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)