Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,269 (RD$ 77,715) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)