Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02036 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,233 (RD$ 158,815) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)