Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26596 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,734 (R$ 6,519) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)