Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,135 (Php116,088) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)