Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01678 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,180 (Php70,304) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)