Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04888 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €902 (ARS $18,452) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)