Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,784 (ARS $29,275) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (33 minutes ago)