Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02039 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,630 (RD$ 128,990) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)