Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,808 (2,104 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)