Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,039 (2,282 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)