Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,091 (COL$3,831,583) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (35 minutes ago)