Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,320 (COL$7,365,257) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)