Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,019 (COL$3,589,456) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)