Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,169 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,131 (CH$2,078,972) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)