Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,586 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,309 (CH$995,795) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (44 minutes ago)