Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,689 in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)