Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 60% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €687 (Bs 199,767,071) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (27 minutes ago)