Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09425 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,266 (Bs 34,657) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (36 minutes ago)