Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08976 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,661 (Bs 18,509) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)