Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,265 (Bs 35,175) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)