Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04854 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,017 (ARS $20,951) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (30 minutes ago)