Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,005 (ARS $20,697) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)