Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,454 (R$ 8,415) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)