Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,431 (Php86,516) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)