Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,266 (R$ 5,385) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)