Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24928 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,302 (R$ 5,223) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)