Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,178 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)