Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,116 ($b22,675) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)