Cost of living comparison between Santa Clara, Cuba and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,018 (4,411 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)