Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,940 (2,410 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)