Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26890 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,825 (R$ 6,787) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)