Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,695 (R$ 6,380) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)