Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,473 ($2,917) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)