Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,728 ($3,177) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)