Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,521 ($5,891) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)