Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,375 (﷼ 83,160,190) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)