Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,770 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)