Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,905 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)