Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,954 ($3,152) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)