Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03821 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,186 (L 31,034) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)