Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04077 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €785 (ARS $19,246) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)