Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05591 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,584 (ARS $28,324) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)