Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05806 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,640 (ARS $45,471) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)