Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,686 (ARS $45,003) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)