Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04258 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €953 (Mex$ 22,371) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)