Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04561 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,101 (Mex$ 24,146) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)