Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04644 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,016 (Mex$ 43,409) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)